Monday, June 20, 2011

The Bike

It always amazes me what inventive names I come up with for my paintings!


I like detail, which you may have noticed, and have had this idea in my head for awhile. I just wanted to paint something different from the recent scenery I've been working on.


Knowing I have so little time to get ready for my first art show, I opted to paint small works so did several 6x6 and 8x8's. They were fun to do and I used 3" frames to enhance their look.


Getting the mill ready to be shown to potential buyers has been an overwhelming job that doesn't appear to end soon. I've just spread my time and efforts in so many different directions. The art show this weekend in Barnstable, MA will be a welcome rest and give me an opportunity to get out for a change. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.




#49 6x6 with black frame $95 $75 without

No comments:

Post a Comment